Iron Man, a cousin told me it's a must watch movie but only can watch it in cinema, so decided to watch it today... The story line is just normal, something expected from the movie title. But what really amaze me is the technology used, it's just so cool, so grand and so useful!!!
I wonder if that's real as in the U.S already successfully developed these "grand" technology, I don't read newspaper so don't really know what happened in the world outside. Sometimes i do think that if in the future, the place where i stay turn into a very technological city, it's gonna be saddening i think. I still prefer to like in nature and environmental friendly place, just like my home. It's just so good to be here... ^0^
Suddenly come out with an idea, what if a movie called "Iron Lady"? What kind of story line would that be? A lady who iron clothes? LOL....
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment